Welcome to SA Lone Scouts
Scouting for everyone anywhere!
Lone Scouts is for those who want to participate in the scouting community who may:
- live in a regional , rural or remote area,
- live on an isolated farm, small town on an island or overseas,
- have no scouting group in their local area,
- live in a region where the scout group does not have a section appropriate to their age group,
- be unable attend a regular Scout meeting for various work, study, travel related or other reasons.
- attend a boarding school,
- be travelling around Australia,
- suffering from a chronic illness or disability.
Lone Scouts aren't lonely, they Belong
SA Lones Scout operate like a distance learning group with:
- Communication via the mail, telephone and internet
- Regular program resources available so that members can make the most out of their scouting
- Overnight and holiday meetings, activities and camps.
- Programs on 'School of the Air'
- Opportunities to participate in Branch activities and events
- Opportunities to participate in National and International Scouting Events
Contact our membership hotline on 1800 SCOUTS (1800 726 887), or fill in our online membership form
For further information please contact: